As an administrator, you can edit different fields of each user on your computer.
Select the "Team" option and several options will appear. Then click on "Users."
Click on the "Edit" button corresponding to the user you would like to customize.
Enter the following information:
- First and last name
- Email: Click on "Change user data" to enter the new email. Enter the new email and password. If you would like to send a copy to the administrator, please check the box in the bottom of the popup window. And lastly click on "Save."
- Time zone
- Role: User/ administrator type
- Extension: An internal number assigned to a user can be changed at any time. To do so, please click on "Change extension user."
- Outbound caller ID number: It is the number displayed on the user's outgoing call. The default option of the number is the main number of the company.
- Inbound Call Recording: Check the box if you would like to record the incoming calls.
Call Forwarding Options: Click on "View."
- Enter the phone number(s) to which you would like to forward the calls when the extension cannot be answered.
- Select whether you would like to have the phone rang sequentially or simultaneously.
- Sequentially (one after another): Dials to the extension number first, and then the registered numbers will ring after that.
- Simultaneously (all at the same time): Both the extension and the registered number(s) ring at the same time.
- Determine the length of time you would like to have the each phone rang. The parameter of this option is in seconds, and each ring of the phone is approximately 5 seconds.
- Last destination: The final action when neither the extension nor registered number(s) are answered. The options are below:
- Hang up.
- Transfer to voicemail, department, or another user.
Click on "Save user."