Here is the instruction on how to create the new mailbox for the voicemails for a group.
Click on "Tools."
Go to the "Voicemail Boxes" option.
Click on the "Create Vmbox" button.
The information required is the following:
- Voice Mailbox Number: The number usually chosen is same as the extension to which the voice mailbox corresponds.
- PIN (optional)
- Skip greetings: If it is activated, you will not hear the message saying "Hi, this is John, and I'm not available at this moment."
- Skip instructions: If it is activated, you will not hear the instruction on how to leave the message.
- Delete after notification: If it is activated, the recorded voicemail will be deleted once the notification email is sent with the voice message.
- Greeting: Choose the greeting from the audios previously uploaded. To upload or record new audio, please dial to *98 from any extension.
- Assign to: You can assign the voicemail to a user.
- Emails: You can add the email(s) where you would like to receive the notification when receiving voicemails.
Click on "Save."