Here is the instruction on how to customize your mailbox of the internet voicemails.
Click on "Tools."
Go to the "Voicemail box."
Click on the "Edit" button in the mailbox that you would like to customize.
Following fields can be customized:
- Voicemail number:The same number is usually chosen from the extension to which the voice mailbox corresponds.
- PIN (optional)
- Skip greetings: If it is activated, you will not hear the greeting audio saying "Hi. This is John, and I am not available at the moment".
- Skip instructions: If it is activated, you will not hear the instruction on how to leave the message.
- Delete after notification: If it is activated, the voicemail recording will be deleted once it is sent through email.
- Greeting: Choose the greeting for the mailbox from the audios already recorded. Or you may record and upload the new audio/ greeting by dialing * 98.
- Assign to: You can assign a voicemail to a user.
- Emails: You may add one or more email addresses to receive the notifications for the voicemail messages.
Click on "Save changes."
If there is any issue coming up during this process, please report it through the link below.