The click-to-call widget is the function that allows your customers/ clients to contact you just like a telephone call from the website. It applies only for Pro and Enterprise Plan.
Click on "click-to-call" on the left menu, and the 3 sections (Step 1- 3) will appear on the screen.
- Step 1 Customizing
- Step 2 Components
- Step 3 Times
Step 3: Customizing (Step 1)
You can customize several parameters in this step.
- Button position: Decide where to locate the button on the screen. ( In the middle of the page to the bottom. Right/ left side.)
- Color of the button
- Title: The title that you would like to make it appear on the button.
- Description: A brief description allowing you to accept calls to action.
Step 4: Components (Step 2)
In this section, you can customize the options that your customers will see visually. It is required to define the user/ department to which the call will be directed for each option.
- "Call to my cellphone": Decide if you would like to show the option that your customer can receive automatic call to his/ her cellphone or callback on the website. If the checkbox is not activated for this option, the customers can make only direct calls on the website. (Available only https and browsers chrome, firefox and operates).
- "CallerID": Choose the number that will appear in Caller ID on your phone when customers make phone calls with the "Call to my cellphone" option.
Step 5: Times (Step 3)
You can select the times in which this option will appear on the website.
At the bottom, you will find the code that the developer needs to enter in the web page. You are recommended to place it in the footer tag of the html.
Click on "Update Widget."